Custom Toothpaste Manufacturer
No matter whether you prefer private label on off-the-shelf toothpaste or custom toothpaste, package and other aspects, our knowledgeable experts can get you covered!
Facilitate Your Business with Strong Support
Whatever you require to develop a new toothpaste line, our experts are ready to fulfill with extensive abilities.
Certified Quality & Safety
Authority in Industry
A Full Range of Formula Options
Unlimited possibilities for you to distinct from others
Taliored Packaging Design & Solution
Turnkey Solution for Create Your Brand
Don't know where to Start? Two efficient ways for you to choose and start product branding.
Hassle Free Branding with Assistance
Indepth Customization under Control
Extensive and Popular Selection
A wide range of toothpastes in various types and combinations are offered for you to target a diverse assortment of consumer markets.
Charcoal + Baking soda/ Enzymes/ Probiotic/ Amino Acid Toothpaste
Flavor: Jasmine mint/ Mint
Flavor: Osmanthus mint / Herba fresca
Macaron Style Toothpaste
Flavor: Mints/ Lotus/ Mocha/ Sakura/ Coconut/ Orange
Fluorine-free kids toothpaste
Flavor: Strawberry / Grape
Flavor: Cherry blossom / Mint
Flavor: Fresh tea / Fresh cinnamon
Already make a decision in mind?
Hot Toothpaste Efficacies in Market
Pros and Cons About Fluroide
As an ingredient in a certain amount, it improves the acid-etching resistance of teeth and inhibits acid production by cariogenic bacteria. In fact, human saliva contains a certain amount of fluoride, but is not effective enough for protecting teeth. Fluoride toothpaste can form a strong layer on the surface of teeth, and the ratio of suffering from decay will be decreased.
● A cost-friendly way than others efficacy replacement
● Time-saving without clinical verification
● Effective performance within the safe dosage
It is not an organic ingredient, and will do harm to health with excessive exposure. Overdose can not only thin the layer of teeth, but also cause diseases such as dental fluorosis. It is vital to remind customers not to use too much toothpaste at a time.Children who have a higher risk of swallowing toothpaste should avoid using fluoride toothpaste.
● Toxic to health while intake too much
● Not an organic ingredient
● Higher risk for children’s health
Is SLS-free Toothpaste A Good Choice?
● Effective with excellent foaming and cleaning agents that bring the teeth fresh and clean.
● Cost-friendly in massive production.
● Reduce the anti-cavity effectiveness of fluoride on teeth enamel.
● It is not suitable for those with gum disease as it stimulates your inflamed gum tissue.
● Some alternative surfactants of SLS with unpleasant taste can only be covered with strong flavorings, which lead to too harsh for mouths.
● SLS as a harsh detergent is still a chemical exposure to your mouth.
● SLS-free toothpaste can decrease discomfort from canker sores, reduce sensitivity pain, and quicken recovery time.
● It can attract social attention and build environmental awareness.
● More expensive to produce and often retail at a higher cost to the consumer, but it can also bring higher financial value.
● Low foaming, weak, and watery do not leave the teeth feeling quite as clean.
● More difficult to clean teeth without heavy consistency.
● Its shelf life is shorter because it lacks of preserving components like those synthetic toothpastes.
Why does Toothpaste Burn?
What is in toothpaste?A professional toothpaste composes a multitude of ingredients. Although they’re generally safe, some may exhibit slight variations upon individual consumers. For the sake of your custom toothpaste projects, it’s always wise to consult your toothpaste manufacturers or suppliers.
Toothpaste Ingredients that may cause the burning sensation
Ingredients like hydrated silica or baking soda helps remove plaque and surface stains. These agents, when used with moderate pressure, can create a mild abrasive effect that may lead to a burning sensation in some individuals.
A common ingredient in toothpaste. It strengthens tooth enamel and prevents tooth decay. Although generally safe and beneficial, some individuals may experience sensitivity or a mild burning sensation due to the contact of fluoride with sensitive oral tissues.
These contain chemical compounds like pyrophosphates or zinc citrate to help prevent tartar buildup. They sometimes cause a mild burning sensation, especially if they come into contact with irritated or sensitive gums.
Some toothpaste formulations include alcohol or menthol to provide a refreshing and cooling sensation. In some cases, these ingredients can lead to a slight burning sensation, especially if there are open sores or irritations in the mouth.